Payment For Services
- Payment is expected when services are rendered which means that it is expected that you pay for the medical care that we provide your pet at the end of your appointment. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill for services.
- We no longer accept personal checks for payment.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Discover) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- Payment Plan Option - We are happy to offer payment plans for procedures and products through Vetbilling.com. This is an interest free option for services that total $200 or more and allows you to schedule payments on a monthly or bi-weekly basis over 1 month to 12 months depending on the total amount on the plan. The process is simple and we take care of filing all of the needed paperwork with Vetbilling.com. We will talk to you about fees and provide you with more detailed information when you come in to see our doctors with your pet.
The payment plan that we can offer our clients through Vetbilling.com makes the often unexpected expense of an ill or injured pet much less stressful and allows you to get care that your pet needs without having to incur a large financial burden at one time. If you have questions that weren't answered here, you can call Vetbilling.com direct at 1-888-423-6906 or at www.vetbilling.com.
- We also accept Care Credit. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and Care Credit will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments as well. On totals of over $200 payments can be made interest free as long as the balance is paid before the promotional period ends which can be 6, 12 or 18 months depending on the total and your credit score. You can apply to get pre-approved over the phone at (800)365-8295 or apply online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months ($200 minimum)
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites: